SCHOLARSHIP AND REFUND FORMS:
Scholarships: Darien Soccer Association (DSA) seeks to make soccer available and affordable to all who qualify to play on a skills basis but are financially unable to participate.
The DSA Board maintains a limited scholarship pool that is made available to those who qualify based on financial need. Scholarships provide 50% of the registration fee to applicable members. All request will remain confidential. The DSA Board reserves the right to request financial information to determine scholarship eligibility. Click here to apply.
You must fill out this form if you are registered and wish to withdraw from any of our soccer programs
TRAVEL REFUND POLICY:
1) Tryout Fees are non refundable. Only players who make a travel team will be automatically charged the annual fee (in 2 installments). Participation in both Fall and Spring seasons is required.
2) No refunds will be issued with the exception of injury (with doctors note) or a move out of Darien.
3) Withdrawal from consideration for a travel team must be received prior to teams being posted.
CLUB EXCEL AND HOUSE REFUND POLICY:
1) Refunds are available (less a $25 admin fee) if requested before registration period has closed ($25 REGISTRATION FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE)
2) No Refunds after Aug 8th for Fall Soccer or March 5th for Spring Soccer with the exception of injury (with doctors note) or a move out of Darien
*Late fees are not refundable.
Please understand that if a player decides to withdraw after a player is placed on a team it can create a domino effect that many times negatively impacts other players and overall team selections. It also takes many hours and care to put teams together.